trichy divya desam temple tour package 2 night 3 days from chennai
There are several temples dedicated to God Vishnu, Divya desam Temples are the 108 Vishnu temples that are mentioned in the works of the Tamil Azhvars (saints). ”Divya” means “premium” and “Desam” indicates “place” (temple). Of the 108 temples, 105 are in India, one is in Nepal, and last two are outside the Earthly realms.The last two are Thirupalkaddal and Paramapadam. Tirupalkaddal is the ocean of milk and Paramapadam is the Srivaikuntam where lord Narayana presides. In Tamil Nadu there are 84 Temple, Kerala also called Mala Nadu has 11 Temple , Andhra Pradesh 2 Temple , Uttar Pradesh has 4 Temple, Uttrakhand has 3 Temple, Gujarat has 1 Temple , Nepal 1 & Outside Earthly Realms are 2.
Day 01 – Arrive in Trichy – Visit Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple – Night halt in Trichy
Day 02- Morning visit Sri Azhagiya Manavala Perumal Temple, Sri Purushothaman Perumal Temple, Sri Pundarikashan Perumal Temple, Evening visit - Sri Vadivazhagiya Nambi Perumal Temple, Sri Appakkudathaan Perumal Temple – Night halt in Trichy.
Day 03 – Visit Other Famous Temple like Ucchipilliyar in Trichy drop at Chennai Or Trichy Airport – Tour Ends
Note - 06 Divya Desam Temple of Trichy
Tiruchirapalli Or Trichy Divya Desam Temple
01. Thiruvarangam (Sri Rangam) - Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple
02. Thirukkozhi (Uraiyur) - Sri Azhagiya Manavala Perumal Temple
03. Thirukkarambanoor - Sri Purushothaman Perumal Temple
04. Thiruvellarai - Sri Pundarikashan Perumal Temple
05. Thiru Anbil - Sri Vadivazhagiya Nambi Perumal Temple
06. Thirupper Nagar - Sri Appakkudathaan Perumal Temple
Enter your journey details for travel enquiry.