Chennai Divya Desam Temple Tour Package
There are several temples dedicated to God Vishnu, Divya desam Temples are the 108 Vishnu temples that are mentioned in the works of the Tamil Azhvars (saints). ”Divya” means “premium” and “Desam” indicates “place” (temple). Of the 108 temples, 105 are in India, one is in Nepal, and last two are outside the Earthly realms.The last two are Thirupalkaddal and Paramapadam. Tirupalkaddal is the ocean of milk and Paramapadam is the Srivaikuntam where lord Narayana presides. In Tamil Nadu there are 84 Temple, Kerala also called Mala Nadu has 11 Temple , Andhra Pradesh 2 Temple , Uttar Pradesh has 4 Temple, Uttrakhand has 3 Temple, Gujarat has 1 Temple , Nepal 1 & Outside Earthly Realms are 2.
Day 01- Morning proceed to visit Thiruneermalai Neervanna Perumal Temple , then visit Sri Bhatavatsala Perumal Temple (Thirunindravur 40 kms from Chennai ) - temple from there move to visit Mahabalipuram visit , – Night halt in Chennai .
Day 02 – Morning proceed to visit Veera Raghava Perumal temple (Tiruvallur 46 kms), then visit (Sholingur 80 kms) Sri Yoga Narasimha Swamy Temple – Evening visit
Day 03 – Morning can visit temple missed on previous day, Shopping Drop at Station or Airport for onward journey Tour Ends
Chennai Divya Desam Temple
01. Thiruvallikkeni - Sri Parthasarathy Temple
02. Thiruneermalai ( 4 kms from Pallavaram GST Road ) - Sri Neervanna Perumal Temple
03. Thiruvedanthai ( Mahabalipuram ) - Sri Nithya Kalyana Perumal Temple
04. Thiru Kadalmalai (Mahabalipuram) - Sri Sthala Sayana Perumal Temple
05. Thiru Nindravoor (Thirunindravur 40 kms from Chennai ) - Sri Bhatavatsala Perumal Temple
06. Thiruevvuloor (Tiruvallur 46 kms ) - Sri Veeraraghava Perumal Temple
07. Thirukkatikai (Sholingur 80 kms ) - Sri Yoga Narasimha Swamy Temple.
Enter your journey details for travel enquiry.